Friday, May 9, 2008

may 11 2008

Well I thought I would share. There is a lady at my gym who babysits Zain and Omar every night and her dad died suddenly of a disease relatedly to sick birds, can't think of the name. He was only 50, I think of myself in September at the foot of my father's bedside, thinking my daddy might die. When my father was first admitted to the hospital we thought maybe he had lung cancer. He is 77 and had been smoking 62 years. He has now since quit. He did have pneumonia and it was caused by a zanker, a growth in the esophagus, they repaired it, he quit smoking and his pneumonia cleared up. I still worry about him. I thought of my friend, I made her a memory canlde with her dad's name. She seemed to really appreciate it. I say friend, I only talk to her briefly but maybe we can be friends. I feel her sadness. I had a yard sale today, I now have to buy more groceries. Saturday I am running it again 919 jester court murfreesboro, tn 37129 thanks

No comments: